I grabbed this from Angela because, like her, I wanted to post something, but am not feeling very inspired!
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: My entire living room because I am on my husband's laptop on the love seat.
2. Favorite football team: pro - Atlanta Falcons (I really don't watch professional football, but that's who my hubby roots for!); college - West Virginia University!!!
3. What are you wearing now? Black knit pants, short sleeved blue shirt with my favorite yellow sweatshirt over it.
4. What color is your bedroom? Just painted yellow last fall! It's cheerful!
5. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Just finished reading The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom, am getting ready to start Alice's Tulips by Sandra Dallas. I've read both books before. I need to get to the library.
6. Do you nap a lot? No.
7. Who was the last person you hugged? Evan.
8. What’s your current obsession/addiction? I'm really motivated with cross-stitching lately.
9. What was the last thing you said aloud? "That's cool!" in response to my son.
10. What web sites do you always visit when you go online? The blogs I keep up with.
11. What was the last thing you bought? Bottled water, chips, and chocolate milk on the ride back from WV from a convenience store while hubby was walking the dog.
12. What are you listening to right now? My son playing MLB on his Playstation. He just beat me a few minutes ago and is playing solo before time to take his shower.
13. What is something you wish you could do more? Visit family in WV.
14. If you could have any super power, what would it be? The power to teleport.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? I like sunny days with just a hint of chill in the air. I love being outside on days like this when it's not too hot, but it's not cold.
16. What time do you usually get up? I try to be up by 7:30 a.m.
17. What is your most challenging goal right now? Exercising and eating right.
18. Say something to the person who tagged you: Nobody tagged me, but, Angela, thanks for the idea!
19. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I know it would be a farm somewhere in West Virginia or in northern GA.
20. Favorite vacation spot? West Virginia to visit family. I also like stopping in Tennessee --- the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? The Little House series, even though I never read it when I was a child. I only read it a few years ago. My favorite little, little kid's book is Goodnight Moon. I read that to my son every night for YEARS! Even though I have packed up a lot of his little kid books, that one is still on his bookshelf.
22. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Fast food. Sometimes it's just so convenient, it's hard not to fall into that trap.
23. If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Corrie ten Boom and her entire family.
24. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so who? I can't remember meeting anyone famous. Guess I would remember it, if I had.
25. If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? I'm already doing what I want to do --- stay at home, homeschooling mama.
6 years ago