I'm borrowing --- okay, stealing! --- Amy's idea for a post. She wrote about what she's looking forward to this month.
September marks the beginning of my favorite time of year. Fall is my favorite season and there is lots to look forward to!
Here's what I'm looking forward to this September:
1. Gary's day off on Monday (Labor Day).
2. Gary's birthday on the 17th.
3. Our wedding anniversary on the the 25th ( 17 years and still in love :))
4. Trips to the lake during the week when everyone else is at school/work! Evan and I get our lake back to ourselves!
5. A new baseball season. First game a week from today. Love to watch Evan play baseball.
6. Settling in to our school routine, so everything becomes a little less harried.
7. Hoping for a short getaway to Blue Ridge, GA with hubby and son --- even if it's just for a day!
I know most people prefer spring, but I think this time of year is so renewing! It's the beginning of great things to come!
6 years ago