Friday, December 19, 2008

Husband meme

I don't often do memes, but this one I got from Julie really intrigued me! I love to talk about my hubby!

HUSBAND MEME


1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Sports or sci-fi stuff.

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Any and all seafood. Seriously.  I've gotten him to go to Red Lobster once in 16 years! He will never go again.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We haven't been in a bar for about 17 years, but he would order Sweet tea or Coke anywhere we go.

5. Where did he go to high school? Richwood High School, Richwood, WV

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Electronic stuff and tools (that's seriously my answer too, Julie!)

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and cheese with Miracle Whip! Sadly, we are a divided househould.  I like mayonnaise. Sometimes, it's tough. :)

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Anything that I cook homemade. He's the son of a farmer's wife and is used to meat and potatoes. Homemade biscuits too.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Honeynut Cheerios

11. What would he never wear? denim shorts

12. What is his favorite sports team? GO WVU!

13. Who is his best friend? Me!

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Hmmm. I don't know. Like Mary Poppins, I am practically perfect in every way! :)

15. How many states has he lived in? 2 -- WV and GA

16. What is his heritage? German, I think. Webster County, WV for sure.  :)

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Yellow cake with chocolate icing. His favorite.

18. Did he play sports in high school? No, but he wishes he had. He played intramurals in college.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Watching TV. It's my hard working man's down time.

If anyone else joins in, let me know! Thanks, Julie, for the fun little meme!

2 comments:

justjuls said...

It was fun to read yours too girl! Thanks for sharing. I've got to get your blogs on my google reader! What was I thinking?

A. said...

Tina-
Hope you had a great time in WV! We actually went to WV the day after Christmas and came back last night. I'm tired and happy to be home.

I hope you had a safe trip and found everyone to be doing well!