1. I keep thinking it's January 5th because we went out of town for an extra week and I can't catch up with the calendar.
2. I'm up to here with adverbs, but they're still talking about them in my son's language arts book, so I gotta go with the flow.
3. Because of headspin #1, I am behind in my goals for the New Year.
4. I can't make myself care about my goals for the New Year (which mainly focus on organization and --- big surprise --- losing weight).
5. It's only January 15th and I'm ready for spring.
6. I still have a pumpkin on my front porch. A pumpkin. From Halloween. I didn't even realize it until I pulled into the driveway this afternoon.
7. Last day for Spring Baseball sign up for my son is Saturday. As in Jan. 17th.
8. That means baseball practice starts in 2 weeks and life becomes a little more complicated.
9. I'm craving a sandwich with fresh garden tomatoes and mayonnaise on white bread.
10. The farmer's market in Acworth does not open until June.
6 years ago