Monday, April 20, 2009

Chick -fil-A

When you are dieting, Chick-fil-A is one of the best fast food places to visit. Sure, these days every fast food restaurant has some type of "healthy" option, but Chick-fil-A's healthier versions taste like there was some actual thought put into them.

The problem is Chick-fil-A is pricey! My son and I stopped by for lunch today and it was over $13! He got the number one meal (Chick-fil-A sandwich with waffle fries and a drink). I got a spicy chicken Cool Wrap and small carrot raisin salad and a medium drink. Spending $13 for two people to eat lunch is crazy!

But it's a treat out. We don't do it every day or even every week, so it's okay. Still I'm always a little surprised when I hear the total.

Here's a little video for all of us who have a fondness for Chick-fil-A!


4 comments:

A. said...

I agree, it is pricey for lunch. Yet, it is one of our favorite places.

How are their wraps? I haven't tried one.

My boy and I haven't been out for lunch since we went down to one car. I kind of miss it but it has saved money!!!

ninar said...

Tina,

Found your blog by skipping around this morning and was excited to see that you are from Beckley. Both of my parents are from there and my family lives there. My mom and dad moved here to Ohio before I was born. I love it there. Mom was born in Prince and Dad was born in Royal (a mining town across from Prince that is no longer there) My Grandpa worked in the mines and the other was an engineer on the C and O.

I enjoyed looking at your other blog .....I will go back to read the rest.

Nina

Nikki said...

That's a great video!

Tina said...

A. -- The wraps are really good. They offer you dressing with them, but I never get the dressing. They are perfect all by themselves and very filling!

Nina -- Welcome! Always happy to meet someone who has WV roots! My poor WV Expat blog is woefully neglected, but I blog there as often as I can!

Nikki -- I really like Tim Hawkins. He usually visits a church near us once a year to perform. I'm hoping we can catch him this year!